10:30 am - 12:00 pm
- Boys & Girls Grades 1st - 6th
- Kid's Zone is located in the John Brown Hall, this is a fun and safe environment for children. Children enjoy meeting there to learn about God. Hope to see you there!
- The nursery is a place for the babies and young children of the congregation to go to be supervised and entertained during services and special events. Members of thechurch are given an opportunity to impact the lives of these children by donating their time in the nursery, while offering a chance for parents to enjoy a service without interruptions. Ages 0 - 3 years.
- Boys (grades K-12)
- The mission of Royal Rangers is to reach, teach, and keep boys for Christ!
- The purpose of the Royal Rangers ministry is to evangelize boys for Christ, develop the total boy for Christ (spiritually, physically, mentally and socially), and keep boys in our churches.
- The Royal Rangers® name, clubs names, logos, emblems, and artwork are registered trademarks or copyright protected properties. © 2007 by The General Council of the Assemblies of God, 1445 N. Boonville Ave., Springfield, Missouri 65802. Used by permission. All rights reserved.
National Girl's Club Ministry
- Girls (grade K - 8)
- Winning girls to Jesus Christ through love and acceptance.
- Teaching girls to obey everything Jesus commanded us; helping girls to develop spiritually and mentally.
- Providing encouragement, support and accountability through lasting Christian relationships
- Providing an environment for girls to develop gifts and abilities.
- Acquainting girls with the great commission of Jesus Christ, our Lord.